Graffiti Machine - via infectious videos

" This is a great vid of a graffiti machine - used I guess to ease the work load on the vandals! Although I can't see the kids taking to this contraption any time soon. "

I didn't see any vandals in the video, unless it was the white guy with his baseball cap on backwards, but he was just holding a video camera. Maybe the vandal was the guy who pressed Enter on the laptop. I find, sometimes, that I just don't know what people are talking about. I mean, for an act of vandalism, one would have to be very stupid, indeed, to put in all the time to set up this contraption, and to sit around and watch is do it's thing. I can't imagine it would be all that easy making a fast getaway when some "Good Citizen" notifies the fuzz that there's vandals about.

Anway, nice video over there. Groovy tool.